We had a fantastic trip this past summer to the Flight 93 National Memorial with the Finance team from FedEx Ground. Check out some of these fantastic photos. We had the amazing opportunity to have a Flight 93 Family Member join us. Debbie Borza, a long time friend of The HALO Foundation and 93 cents for Flight 93, joined us and shared her personal reflections with us. We thank Debbie, The Rangers at the Flight 93 National Park, and of course FedEx Ground!
- PROJECT LAUNCH The Flight 93 Mobile Museum
- From Our Founder…
- Flag Drop Box
- St Sebastian Students Support Louisiana
- HALO Foundation to honor 15th anniversary of 9/11, Flight 93 at annual Gala
- Thank You to Our 2016 Wings of Charity Sponsors!
- 2016 Wings of Charity Gala
- Flight 93 Mobile Museum
- Kickin’ Cancer Chili Cookoff is a HUGE Success!
- Green Middle School Takes Fundraising to the Next Level